Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Miami Sunset


I had the good fortune to travel to Miami earlier in the month and was swept away by the beautiful turquoise waters, breathtaking sunrises and sunsets and lively palm trees. This piece shows a sunset over the beach. I conveniently left out the rows of condos and luxury high rise hotels that line the coast. Thankfully when you sit with your back to it, you have an amazing view of the open ocean!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of colors in this piece! It looks very tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The color of the water and the sky in Miami are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete