Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Monday, January 18, 2010

Riding the N Train at Night

Taking the subway over the Queensborough Bridge, which connects Manhattan and Queens, affords a magnificent view of the New York City skyline. At nighttime, it's worth the ride to catch the twinkling city lights as the subway rumbles over the bridge and turns into Queens. I commuted along this route for five years and always found it uplifting to savor the sweeping view of Midtown from the subway window.

No comments:

Post a Comment