Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cherry Blossom Branch


While the cherry blossoms are no longer in bloom in New York City, I am still experimenting with different compositions to capture their fresh, delicate color and grace. Walking through a grove of cherry trees in Central Park the other weekend, I stopped and looked up at the clear, blue sky, framed with branches of cherry blossoms. It was hard to believe that I was standing in one of the largest, busiest cities in the world!
This post marks a milestone - it's my 100th post! Thanks to all for your support!

2 comments: