Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sandpipers


As fall approaches, I'm thinking about the sunny days spent at the beach this summer! On one trip to Robert Moses State Park, I was captivated by the sandpipers darting up and down the beach. With their stick-like legs, they would race toward the waves, presumably looking for food, and then scurry away as the wave crashed against the sand. Somehow they managed to escape a thorough soaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment