Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Empire State from the Hudson

I'm working on a new series called "Six Views of the Empire State", as in the Empire State building. This is the first piece which shows the view of the Empire State from the Hudson River with the Hudson River Greenway in the foreground. It's a lovely bike ride on a summer day and is beautifully landscaped as you reach lower Manhattan. Stay tuned for more pieces in the series ... !  

No comments:

Post a Comment