Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine's Day Card Promotion on Zazzle


If you're interested in ordering any of my cards for Valentine's Day, Zazzle is offering 35% off cards. When you checkout, use the code LOVEVDAYCARD. It's also not too late to order calendars for 2011 (you can still enjoy the January piece)! ;-) Zazzle is offering 50% off calendars with the code DONTWAIT2011. And, with orders of $50 or more, you will qualify for free shipping with the code FREESHIPFORU. Feel free to pass this info onto friends who may be interested, too. Thanks! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment