Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bringing Home the Tree

I have one final Christmas tree image for the year. My husband and I bought our first Christmas tree this year. We trekked up and down Broadway on a bitterly cold Sunday searching for the perfect tree at the right price. We finally settled on a roughly 4 foot Fraser, which I am proud to say I negotiated down $10 off the original price. It was great fun carrying the tree home through the city. We were even stopped by two women who remarked that it was the most adorable tree they had ever seen!

2 comments: