Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Friday, December 4, 2009

City Skyline: Birds

In this piece, the third in my "City Skyline" series, I cut out a scene of two birds on a lamp post with the Empire State building in the background at sunrise. I painted the sky with watercolors. There is a spot at 110th St. and Central Park West where the street lamps dwarf the city's skyscrapers. From this perspective, birds on a lamp post appear larger than the Empire State building!

No comments:

Post a Comment