Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gerbera Daisy


This weekend, I walked through the Shakespeare Garden in Central Park which is already abloom with flowers. It was a bit cool the day I visited, and the tulips were all closed, I imagine to stay warm. It was beautiful to see so many colorful flowers. While I did not see any gerbera daisies in the garden, they were on my mind as I passed by poppies, bleeding hearts and other spring flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment