Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Green NYC at Night III

This is part of my "Green NYC at Night" series. I am working to portray NYC as a beautiful, urban garden. There are many pockets of nature scattered throughout the five boroughs, from the large, well-known parks such as Central Park and Riverside Park to community gardens and plots of vegetables and flower patches in front yards. This makes NYC a special place and sets it apart from other major cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment