Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Morning Snow


We received another snowfall in New York City. In the morning, the snow blanketed the roofs of apartment buildings, making the city look enchanted. I am working now on a series of collages that portray the city from inside apartments. In this piece, made of gouache-painted paper, I chose to depict the snowstorm looking out from the comfort of home, with a hot cup of tea and fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment