Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowy Day at Home

The best place to be on a snowy, stormy day is at home! Yesterday, New York City received nearly a foot of snow. After trekking through the icy sidewalks, I arrived home and embraced its warmth and comfort. Looking out the window at the swirling gusts of snow descending on the city, it felt like there was no better place to be in the world than home with a steamy, hot cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment