Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Monday, March 21, 2011

B is for Banana




Bananas are a portable snack - just peel and munch! They're also an excellent source of potassium. The recipe may be a little hard to read, so I've typed it below.

Banana Bread

3 large ripe bananas
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp. canola oil
1/3 cup orange juice
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt

Mash bananas in a bowl and add egg, oil, juice and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, then add banana mixture and stir. Pour into greased 9 " x 5" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until cake tester inserts cleanly.

I baked this over the weekend and it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment