Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, March 31, 2011

G is for Grapefruit



Grapefruits grow on evergreen trees, reaching up to 50 ft. Grapefruit flesh can be pink, white or red.

Grapefruit & Orange Salad
  1. Grate skin of one orange.
  2. Peel skin from 3 - 4 grapefruits and oranges and separate pulp. Place it in a bowl with the grated skin.
  3. Add sugar to taste and enjoy!
My mother frequently makes this salad in the winter and it is so refreshing!

2 comments: