Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Friday, April 1, 2011

H is for Honeydew melon



Honeydew melon is a sweet, refreshing fruit to enjoy in the summer! In the U.S., honeydew melon is grown in California, Arizona and Texas.

Honeydew melon Smoothie
  1. Cut 1/4 of a melon into chunks and remove skin.
  2. Place in a blender and add 1 cup of milk or milk substitute (soy, rice, almond).
  3. Blend until frothy and pour into glasses.
I think this will be delicious on a hot, summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment