Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Friday, April 8, 2011

M is for Mango



Mangoes grow on trees and come in different sizes and colors (yellow, orange, red and green). Mangoes are native to India.

Mangoes with Yogurt and Honey
  1. Cut mango in half, peel and cube. It can be challenging to cut a mango because it's so slippery, so exercise caution.
  2. Fill a bowl with yogurt (I'd suggest plain), place mango cubes on top and drizzle with honey.
Right now, champagne mangoes are in season. They are smaller than the typical mangoes found in the grocery store. They are a pale green when unripe and then ripen into a speckled yellow. The inner fruit is golden orange and so sweet and creamy, you'll find it hard not to eat the whole mango. They're usually only in season for a short period, so if you see them at the market or grocery store, buy a few to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment