Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Prepping Alphabet Pieces

Yesterday, I worked on prepping the next four alphabet pieces. After cutting the paper down to the right size, I painted each piece a different shade of blue.




I mixed different shades of blue to contrast with the paper I planned to use for the fruit alphabet pieces. I'm enjoying the new colors of gouache paint I bought recently. I think the colors are very intense and bright.




Stay tuned for new pieces tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment