Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

E is for Eggplant



Eggplant is native to India, and it's actually a type of berry! Eggplants grow in different shapes, some are long and narrow, others round or oval, and colors ranging from white to yellow to shades of purple.

Roasted Eggplant

  1. Cut eggplant into 1/4 " rounds
  2. Place on an oiled sheet and sprinkle with salt, herbs and olive oil.
  3. Roast at 425 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
Enjoy on toast or with rice or pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment