Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Monday, October 5, 2009

Half Moon

Last Sunday evening around 9pm, I opened our blinds and was captivated by a perfect half moon hanging above the apartment buildings across the street. The sky was very dark, as it was a cloudy night, which made the moon shine appear even more brilliant. To create this piece, I used color-aid paper for the buildings, gouache-painted paper for the moon and windows and black construction paper for the sky. It was a striking city scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment