Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Announcing ... 2010 Calendars!


I am pleased to announce that I will be creating calendars for 2010 with vibrant scenes of New York City in all four seasons! I hope that my designs will encourage you to enjoy the color and creative energy that surrounds you! Calendars will be available soon, so if you are interested in learning more, please sign up on the "subscribe via email" or "subscribe to receive updates" forms located on the right column of my blog.
Even on a dreary, rainy day, the city still comes alive with color! Colorful, bold umbrellas create a mosaic of colors on the sidewalks of Manhattan. I created the collage above with recycled and color-aid paper. The sky is watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment