Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Monday, September 28, 2009

First Sign of Fall

Biking in Central Park this weekend, I observed that some of the leaves are already beginning to turn! With the days growing shorter and the air feeling crisper, the warm hues of autumn are nearly upon us. I love the brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows of maple trees. Here in New York City, oak trees are more common. While oak leaves usually turn brown, I took some artistic license to make them more colorful in this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment