Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Westside Market


Westside Market is a local grocery store near our apartment. I love the colors of all the fruits and vegetables displayed at the entrance to the store. It's a true visual feast! The selection of produce is especially colorful in summer, which I tried to capture in this collage. The store is always crowded with shoppers and there is usually a dog or two impatiently waiting for their owner by the entrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment