Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wagner Park


This past Sunday, we biked downtown to Wagner Park, located on the tip of Manhattan. The park is beautifully landscaped and affords excellent conditions for jogging, cycling and walking. There are numerous wildflowers planted carefully throughout the park, including the stunningly bold, pink flowers portrayed in this collage. With cool breezes coming off the Hudson and sailboats circling the harbor, you almost feel like you have left New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment