Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Green Empire State at Night II


Last night, the Empire State building was shining with red, white and blue lights, presumably in celebration of the Labor Day holiday weekend. I created a second collage of the Empire State at night with these patriotic colors. I continue to explore the theme of city night scenes against an urban garden. Imagine if all of the city streets were lined with trees, flowers and beautiful gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment