Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Friday, August 7, 2009

Beach Day


Sunny days, cool ocean waters, sparkling golden sand - the quintessential summer experience! Do you remember summer visits to the beach when you ran through the burning sand and jumped into the blissfully cool water? This collage celebrates the bright colors and warm tones of the beach. I used color aid paper to accentuate the strikingly bold colors encountered at the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment