Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Carriage Ride


When chatting with my grandmother this past weekend, she asked if there were still carriage rides in Central Park. I told her that there are and they are very popular with tourists on the weekend. She suggested I create a collage of the horses and carriages and here it is! The Central Park scene is gouache and gouache-painted paper and the horse and carriage are cut out with color aid paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment