Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Friday, August 14, 2009

Shakespeare Garden

There is a lovely, tucked away garden in Central Park called the Shakespeare Garden. Using tissue paper, I tried to portray the colors of the garden in an abstract way. When pasted, the tissue paper bleeds to create new colors and textured patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Shakespeare Garden. It's one of my faves too! I especially enjoy the view from the house on top - is it some sort of tower (can't remember)? Is there any way to make the images a little bigger? It's hard to see the effects you describe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think if you click on the image it will open a new page with a larger image. Let me know if that helps!

    ReplyDelete