Welcome!


My name is Liz Wang and I am an artist who lives and works in New York City. I create vibrant collages inspired by the dynamic, creative city I call home. I hope my art will encourage you to see the color and energy around you! Thanks for visiting!


p.s. To purchase my art, please visit www.zazzle.com/lizwang* or click on the banner below.

About

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swinging, Two and Three



Here, I experimented with the silhouette and negative image of the couple swing dancing. The top piece is a silhouette of the two dancers against a bright, full moon. The bottom piece is the negative image of the dancers created after I cut out the silhouette of the couple. I like how both the silhouette and the negative image of the dancers leaves space for the viewer to imagine details.

No comments:

Post a Comment